Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza is HERE!!








The suspense has been killing me, but it's finally here! Stampin' Up! has just released its list of fabulous, bundled product promotions at up to 50% off! There are amazing deals to be had! Click here to see the flyer. Have your catalogue handy as the items are listed by page number.

This is a very limited-time offer; the sale is only on from now until Monday, Dec. 1, while quantities last! Once they're gone, they're gone, and I can tell you that these items are going to go fast! You can call or email me your order (I'll be putting in my order Wednesday afternoon) or order online at my demonstrator website. Just click on "Shop Now" in the top right hand corner of my site. Happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails