Sign up for a waiting list for the Stampin' Technique Club starting in January!
How they work:
Basically, a group of people get together and commit to each other for several months. The number of members is equal to the number of months. For example, if eight people join, they commit to each other for eight months. Each month, one of the members gets to "play" Hostess, and everyone contributes a minimum order, so that person gets the first level hostess benefits. You have the option of hosting at your home or my Paper Cottage. The hostess can choose to then host a private event to boost her numbers for more benefits, or just enjoy the rewards of club benefits.
What you get:
• 8 months of FREE monthly club meetings with your ‘club mates’, where you learn techniques, do make n’ takes, and use my tools, punches and stampsets.
• One month where YOU get to be the ‘hostess’ and receive the first level of hostess benefits ($20 free merchandise and a free stampset)
• Time to work on your own projects. Plan a project around my tools/stampsets, and work on it during club night while chatting with your clubmates!
What you do:
• Sign up for 8 months in the club
• Each month, contribute at least $25 in orders (which will go towards the benefits of that month’s ‘hostess’).
• Pick a month where you are ‘hostess’
• Come to the optional club night at my house in Port Moody, where we learn techniques/create make n’ take projects.
• Optionally increase your benefits in your hostess month by hosting a workshop with me and your friends. All orders placed at the event will be added to the club month, to increase your hostess dollars dramatically! Or, just sit back with your automatic first level benefits if you choose.
Contact me if you have any questions or are interested in joining!