Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some bling for a bride-to-be...

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted. I can't believe it's already DECEMBER and Christmas is just a few short weeks away! I'll be having a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this Sunday from 1 - 4 pm, and it's sure to be lots of fun! There are still a few spots available - let me know if you're interested.

I made this card tonight for a colleague who just got engaged. I'm so excited for her; she is going to make a stunning bride. I layered two images from the "Say It With Scallops" set; Stampin' Up designs an exclusive set each year to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities, and this is it. I've had the little bling in my stash for ages. I can't wait to give it to her tomorrow!







1 comment:

Kari said...

This is so pretty, Monica! I love how you laid it out, and the colours are awesome! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails