Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vintage Vogue - Clean & Simple

Here's another quick card I made using last week's fall-to-layout from Clean & Simple Stamping. The colours I used are all in the Cottage Wall Designer Paper. I thought I'd pay tribute to Pale Plum, one of my favourites, as we'll soon be bidding it a fond farewell to make room for new colours. I'm sad to see it go, but so excited to get my hands on those yummy new colours!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Whimsical Words
Paper: Pale Plum, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DP
Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Monica - I really enjoy your blog and creations! I'm awarding you with the Sunshine Award. Please hop on over to pick it up, then share the love! http://simplycindycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails