Monday, March 16, 2009

Treat Slider


I love making little treat containers, and this treat slider was so easy and fun to make. I've seen similar projects on Splitcoast Stampers; if anyone knows who originated it, please let me know so that I can give them credit! To determine the size of the cardstock, I just added 1/4'' to each long side of the hot chocolate pouch and 1'' to each short side. After scoring, folding and adhering the cardstock, I crimped the bottom edge with my paper crimper. I punched the half circle at the top with my 1'' circle punch, and punched a smaller hole directly underneath.

The ribbon wraps around the bottom of the hot chocolate pouch and one end threads through the small hole to keep it in place. When you pull gently on the ribbon, the treat slides out! The size could be adapted to fit popcorn, chocolate, or whatever you think of.

Here's another one I made with my "Love You Much" set. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails