Monday, March 30, 2009

More "Flight of the Butterfly" Ideas

Here are some more cards from my Flight of the Butterfly class. If you're still interested in taking this class, I will be having a Midnight Crop this Friday, April 3 and you can take it at that time. Just RSVP to attend!

This is such a popular set, and I can see why; there are endless possibilities with it! I had so much fun coming up with samples for the class that I had a hard time making the final cut and choosing which ones to include.

This one incorporates the "Inspired By Nature" set for the grass background:


I kept the front of this card quite simple because...

...there's a spiral pop-up surprise inside!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kari said...

OOoh - so pretty! I especially love the first one, Monica!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails