Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dasher Christmas Card

Dasher is one of my all-time favourite Christmas stamps from Stampin' Up! He is graceful and elegant, and yet he also evokes the fun and magic of the Christmas season. This is fairly quick and simple card that we will be making at my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.

I cased the layout from Becky Jensen. Dasher is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment in just the right spot. I ran the Riding Hood Red layer through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, and sponged it lightly on the raised parts with Early Espresso ink. This really makes the texture pop! I spritzed some Champagne Mist shimmer mist all over for a bit of glow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Early Espresso ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla wide ribbon (retired), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails