Thursday, June 3, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL 92



This week's Clean & Simple layout was just what I needed! Unfortunately, I haven't had a whole lot of time to stamp lately, and I find that it's best to start simple when my mojo needs a jumpstart. I thought I'd make use of these three In Colours that will soon be retiring; they work well with the Tropical Party stamp set, don't they? The card is 3x3 and I popped up the smaller flower with a dimensional. This definitely qualifies as a five-minute card, but it could easily be stepped up with brads in the centre of the flowers, or some ribbon knotted around the width of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tropical Party, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, great colors and design...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails