Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you spent your day with someone you love. I was lucky to get to spend my day with MANY loved ones, as Chinese New Year happened to fall on the same day as Valentine's Day this year, so I got to see my whole immediate family, as well as my grandparents and extended family.

On to these ADORABLE little raccoons...I literally swooned when I saw this raccoon on Kimberley Morris' blog and just had to case it. She has even created a tutorial for it. Thanks, Kimberley! The body of the raccoon is a box and the head is made of a Top Note die, held shut with Velcro. Of course, I couldn't stop at just one, so I created a whole family of them and stuffed them with Valentine's treats for the little munchkins in my life.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mitra said...

oh my goodness these guys are ADORABLE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails