- I simply stacked three matchboxes that were cut using Stampin' Up's exclusive Matchbox Die and wrapped them with a strip of designer paper.
- Chocolate Chip Corduroy brads make cute, textural drawer pulls.
- Double-stitched Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon is a nice finishing touch.
- The tag was punched out with the Curly Label Tag; I made the mat for it from the coordinating Movers and Shapers magnetic die.
- The sentiment is from Well Scripted; I love the beautiful font!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
This little set of drawers was a cinch to put together. It could be used to hold chocolates, cash, jewelry...or all three! I'm not sure who originated this idea as I've seen it in so many places; if you know, please let me know so I can give credit.
Labels: 3D Projects