Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mojo Madness 107 and Color Challenge PPA11

I haven't had the chance to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch in a while, and I was itching to all this week ever since I checked the blog on Monday! Well, I finally got around to it today, and came up with this card.


I based the colours on Pals Paper Arts "Color Challenge PPA11" from this week:

Color Challenge PPA11

PPA Plum Pumpkin Olive

What do you think? Does my pumpkin need a jack-o-lantern face?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

....Linda.... said...

Very crisp and neat - I like it!

Denise said...

Could your profile picture be any cuter? I just love all those beautiful leaves!! And your card is darling... LOVE your punch pumpkin. Thanks for playing at PPA!

Pals Paper Arts said...

On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 15, 2009.

Margaret Moody said...

Love your vibrant card! I really like your punched pumpkin! So clever! Great job with the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails