Monday, September 22, 2008

Love the sunshine...

...we had today in the afternoon. I'm cherishing every last bit of sun we get around here before the weather starts turning wet, although I love those cool, crisp days of autumn that are just around the corner. I hope the sun makes an appearance for our school's Terry Fox Run this Friday - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Today is my mom's birthday - happy birthday, Mom! I made her this card, which was inspired by this one that I saw on SCS. I had to chuckle to myself as I stamped the background image. It reminded me of the time she came to visit me in Japan and I took her to visit the beautiful, serene little town of Arashiyama. We ended up traipsing through a bamboo forest! It was an amazing sight, but Mom was happy to stop at a teahouse afterwards for a rest, some matcha and mochi. Happy stamping!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails